Thursday, November 11, 2010

Introduction

It's a question I have been asked many times since I quit smoking three and half years ago. "Do you miss smoking?" No, I don't. What I do miss is how smoking made me feel. Ahhhhh, relaxed, calm, at peace. I struggle to find that feeling everyday. All throughout the day, I work to find peace within myself. I've been wanting to blog for awhile now but hadn't quite found my voice, my purpose. I love the title of Lance Armstrong's book "It's not about the bike". That is how I feel about smoking. "It's not about the cigarette". So, what is it about? That what I want to share in my blog. I want to try to dispel a lot of myths surrounding smoking. This is all based on my personal experience and will reflect my personal opinions about smoking and addiction in general. Research bores me but I will try to find some of that but I am all about the anecdotal evidence. So...you have been warned. I love to hear other opinions. I may not agree but I will do must best to listen and keep my mind open.

No comments:

Post a Comment