Wednesday, August 3, 2011

If it's not one thing, it's another.

I've had rheumatoid arthritis for 13 plus years. It really hasn't been a big deal, just a pain (literally) once in awhile. Until now... About a month ago, I went into a bad flare. It's taken the wind out of my sails and made me SLOW down, WAY down. This is not in my nature and I am not happy about it.

I'm trying to stay optimistic but I don't want to confuse optimism with denial. This has been quite an eye opener for both myself and my husband. I need to make some life changes but I am really resistant. I just want to feel good, do good things and be an asset to the world. Is this too much to ask??? Ok, so now I am moving into a pity party which I don't want to do either.

I had been feeling so good from an anxiety standpoint. It was no longer interfering with my daily life and I was being productive. Then, this hits. Now I hurt everywhere and am exhausted! Shit!

I am feeling really discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment